Returns, Refunds & Cancelling Orders
All vendors in the Kinky Panda marketplace are committed to ensuring you are completely satisfied with your purchase. Under the Kinky Panda Returns Policy you have 14 days from the day on which you receive the items to contact the vendor if you aren't completely happy with your order.
There are, however, a couple of important notes to consider before making a purchase:
- Bespoke and Made to Order items aren't returnable. There is more information on this below.
- Items of a personal nature that arrive in a sealed package aren't refundable once the packaging has been removed. This is for hygiene reasons.
- Lingerie of a personal nature is non-returnable. This is for hygiene reasons.
- You must not destroy or throw away any product before you have contacted the vendor and have in writing that doing so will not affect any refund or replacement. Most Vendors will want the item returned to them before the refund is actioned.
How to return or exchange a product
1. Contact the vendor to let them know that you would like to arrange a return:
- Log into your account select to view your Orders
- Click onto the order that you are unhappy with and select ‘Contact Seller’
- Send them a message through the messenger server with an explanation of the issue, you will need to let them know if you would like a refund or a replacement item, different vendors may offer different options so be sure to check their policy's before contacting them to speed up the process.
2. Re-package the item and send it back to the vendor via the address supplied by them. This needs to be within 14 days of contacting them. Our recommendation is to use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage. Please note that you will be responsible for cost of returning the product. Once the product has been confirmed as received by the vendor in its original packaging / un damaged state we - as the seller’s payment agent, will process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
- 14 days after the day the product is received by the seller; or
- If earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product to the seller; or
- If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed the seller or us (via Step 1 above) about your decision to cancel your order.
What you can’t send back
Some items are non-returnable, these include:
- Anything that’s made to your specific requirements (ie: outside of standard customisation options offered by the seller to all customers), is personalised or otherwise can't be resold due to a bespoke element
- Goods that have been used
- Goods that are no longer in original condition & packaging
- Goods that are not heat sealed in the box or that were supplied in sealed packaging but have been opened
- Lingerie and items of intimate clothing are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
If the vendor suspects that the goods have been used or any of the above conditions are not met then they reserve the right to return the goods to you at your own cost.
However, customer satisfaction is at the top of the list for all Kinky Panda vendors, so if you aren't totally satisfied for any reason with a non-returnable product do still message the seller using the steps above to let them know as they may be able to help. If, your item has been damaged in transit, or you haven't been sent what you ordered you need to contact the vendor within 36 hours of the item being delivered in order for the discrepancy to be investigated and dealt with accordingly.
Not received your order?
You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been dispatched by the vendor you have purchased from. There is also the option to check the status of your order here. One of our policies is for all vendors to use only trackable and insured postage methods so you can often trace the delivery yourself using the information provided within the order information by your vendor. If however you haven't received it, do not have access to the tracking information and have not been left a missed delivery card let the vendor know by following the steps above to contact them. If the parcel cannot be located they will arrange for a replacement to be sent out asap.
Cancelling an Order
Orders can only be cancelled before they are dispatched. You will receive an email from the vendor confirming that your order has been dispatched. To cancel an order contact them here before the item is dispatched.
If you are returning an item for an exchange due to a fault the vendor will either cover the postage costs
for you or they will send you a FREEPOST address for returning the item. Please contact them in the first instance via
the messenger tool as explained above. They will then provide you with the FREEPOST address or instructions to return the
faulty items and receive a refund for the postage costs. The FREEPOST address is for the use of returning faulty items
only. Once the item is received by the vendor it will be checked, if the item is found to not be faulty and the FREEPOST
address has been used, then there will be a charge for the cost of postage, alternatively the item will be returned to
you at your own cost and no refund will be processed.
Need more help?
All sellers comply with our returns policy, giving you peace of mind when ordering. In the unlikely event that you are not able to reach an agreement with the seller please contact us and we will contact with the vendor on your behalf.