Everything You Need to Know About Squirting Orgasms
Whether you refer to it as a squirting orgasm or as female ejaculation, the chances are you don’t know an awful lot about what it is and why it happens. In fact, most women will not have experienced a squirting orgasm and unless you have, you probably have some questions. This is because ejaculation during climax isn’t something all women can do. As everyone is different and bodies react differently, climaxing comes in a variety of different forms. Some women can squirt, some women cannot. It’s simply a case of nature.
There are a lot of myths and rumours surrounding squirting orgasms, such as it not being possible at all. In fact, some people assume that the fluid that is squirted out during climax is actually urine and it isn’t a squirting orgasm at all. However, that’s not the case. Squirting orgasms are completely possible and here’s everything you need to know.
What is a Squirting Orgasm?
Squirting orgasms are very similar to normal orgasms, except that a rush of fluid is released when you reach the point of climaxing. Though it’s something that is often seen in porn, it’s not something that every woman can do. In fact, most women go through their entire sexual peak not knowing whether they are able to reach a squirting orgasm or if they can, how to do it. Even those that can reach a squirting orgasm will rarely see the level of fluid released that is portrayed in porn, though some do.
Every woman is different and therefore the factors that cause a squirting orgasm are different; whereas some need simultaneously stimulation of both the clitoris and G-spot, others can have a squirting orgasm through foreplay alone. However, more often than not, it’s the direct and repeated stimulation of the G-spot that causes a squirting orgasm. Though, it’s important to note that a range of other factors are usually required. For example, being relaxed.
Can You Have a Squirting Orgasm?
There are no guarantees that you’ll be able to have a squirting orgasm, some women can and some women can’t. However, it’s always worth giving it a shot. There are some tried and tested tips for having a squirting orgasm, such as:
- Drink a lot of water beforehand, as it’s often easier when you are hydrated.
- Put down a towel or use old sheets; you don’t want to be distracted by worrying whether you’re going to damage your favourite bedspread.
- Relax, relax, relax! Overthinking things and worrying that it won’t happen is one of the best ways to ensure it won’t.
- Really embrace foreplay and use it as much as you need; a lot of women need a great deal of foreplay in order to have a squirting orgasm.
- Relax your muscles and enjoy the moment; it won’t happen if you’re tense.
- Use a range of different tools and techniques, such as G-spot stimulation and using your fingers to stimulate your G-spot. You may even consider using a toy.
- Give it time and don’t try to rush things; squirting orgasms don’t just happen on their own and they need to build up. Take it slow and see what happens.
- Try and find a speed and intensity that slowly builds into a feeling of pressure; this is a sign you’re heading in the right direction.
- Practice, practice, practice! Though you may not have a squirting orgasm on your first try, that’s not to say it isn’t possible. Take the time to learn what works and what doesn’t.
Though these tips and tricks may work for you, they may not. Not everyone is able to have a squirting orgasm and even those that can often find them very hard to achieve. It’s important to remember that having a squirting orgasms isn’t a sexual rite of passage and it in no way reflects sexual abilities. So, don’t feel disheartened if it doesn’t work the first time or at all.
If you’re interesting in squirting orgasms and want to give it a try, do! Whether or not you’ll be able to do it is yet to be seen but it’s always a case of ‘if you don’t try, you won’t know’ when it comes to things like this.